Friday, July 17, 2015

Insta recap


1. I got an ombré! I really wanted something different with my hair, the color is a bit brighter in real life :) 2. Taking a break from work with a big ass bowl of fruit, vogue and some random flowers, haha. 3. Comfy outfit with sneakers are a must sometimes. 4. Found this little one laying around in my boyfriends house and he wanted to wish you all a lovely weekend :)


1. When your boyfriend gives you vogues during stressfull times <3 2. Dreaming of a holiday, this picture is from last summer in Gran Canaria. 3. I'm really into nude nailpolish recently, it's so clean and fresh. 4. On my way to Amsterdam!


1. Arrived in Amsterdam, i love these cute houses! 2. Quick shot of my outfit i wore that day. 3. Amsterdam has so much cool foodplaces! This one was a healthy bar, loved this! 4. My boyfriend bought this slip-ons while we were there, secretly wish we had the same shoe size :)

Aaand the weekend has arrived! I feel like this week has been gone by so fast! I'm going to brunch and just have a relaxing time in the city with friends, hope you have a great one! Kisss

Instagram: @thefashionloonatic

No comments:

Post a Comment