Monday, July 27, 2015

Denim




Can you tell how sleepy i was in these pictures? I can barely keep my eyes open in the first picture, haha. Too bad i forgot my sunglasses :) I also realise i'm wearing the same hat and boots for the last 4 outfitpost or so, what can i say, classic pieces go with anything! This look is one of my favourite summer looks so far, it's casual but not too casual if you understand me :p And i can finally show my legs some sunshine! Talking about sunshine, the sky has been grey grey grey past week here in Belgium. It's actually impossible here to have sunshine for more then a week in a row, a bit depressing really :p Can't wait to go on holiday and soak up the sun! Hope you're having a great weekend! xx

shoes and shirt: Zara / pants and hat: H&M / blazer: JuliaJune / bag: SaintLaurent


No comments:

Post a Comment