Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE: the dress


1. Victoria, Victoria Beckham embellished dress: i saw this dress in a store couple of weeks ago and it's so much prettier in real life then on the picture! The insects are made of beautiful pearls, amazing details.

2. Victoria, Victoria Beckham printed silk crepe de chine and jacquard mini dress: another one from miss Victoria, i really love her work. This one is very classy, i would wear them with my shiny silver brogues if this beauty was hanging in my closet.

3. Tibi satin mini dress: this one is plain black, but the shape makes it interesting.

Aaand that will be my last post of 2014! It feels like every year is going faster and faster, crazy! I want to thank you for visiting my blog and sending me superkind messages, it really means alot to me :)

Hope you'll all having a blast on NYE, enjoy Looneys! 
xx, Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment