Maybe it's because the weather is becoming more and more sunnier, but my eyes keep on rolling to the direction of tropical printed items in the online stores :) Dolce & Gabanna have the best print in my opinion and alot of other brands followed with some flower and leaf printed items. I think i spy a trend over here! What's your favourite item of the selection?
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Just like my previous editorial love, i really like when there is a fun twist on them. Photographer Giampapolo Sgura and stylist Anna Dello Russo teamed up to make a shoot in Disneyland Paris. How awesome is that? I really like Anna's work here. The polka dotted and bright colored outfits are as happy as the location itself. Do you like this kind of editorials?
Vogue Japan - March 2014
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo
Photographer: Giampapolo Sgura
Models: Georgia May Jagger and Chiharu Hokunugi
Monday, March 3, 2014
Do you notice the thinner stockings and the stripes of sun? There's even a reflection of the blue sky on my shoes on the last picture! Yayay, winter is slowly going away :D Its the first time i'm wearing this hat. It felt a bit weird at first but i absolutely love it! Maybe it will come to a time when i will be feeling weird without it, who knows. Do you recognise the dress i'm wearing? Its this one (my very first outfit post btw). I just added the leopard stockings, a big knit to add a pop of color and the belt to create a bit of a shape into the look.
hat, stockings and knit: H&M / dress and shoes: Zara
Friday, February 28, 2014
1. Princess Bijou relaxing on a sunny sunday. 2. Ready for the weekend to begin! 3. I baked some healthy pancakes in the morning. Just two eggs and a banana mashed together and warmed up in a pan. Supereasy! 4. A good workout on valentinesday.
1. Waking up and seeing this beauty. 2. Baking some healthy cookies! These were sososo good, i've put the recipe on my instagram. 3. Something less healthy but also very delicious at a dinner with my friends. 4. Starting the day with a magazine and some green tea.
Have a great weekend guys! xx Annelies
Thursday, February 27, 2014
1. Blackberry / No iphone to see here... yet! My trusty old blackberry is still alive and kicking!
2. LPB (little pink book) / This is to note down ideas for the blog, to do lists, grocery lists,...
3. Diesel Loverdose parfume / It contains 20 ml and is perfectly handbag sized.
4. YSL lipstick in rouge volupté perle (#111) / The best red shade according to me!
5. L'occitane lavender hand cream / This stuff... It's so good! It smells like you are walking trough a field full of lavender.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
It's time for the hottest online arrivals! I really like to select my favourite spring items, all the fresh and pastel colors making me long so much for warmer weather. I've also seen like 100000 things i would want to order, oh if i was a rich girl nanana... :)